WELCOME TO CHURCHGATE LAKES
Nestled in the undulating Essex countryside, Churchgate Lakes offers some of the finest fishing available in the country.
Set amidst a stunning 20-acre estate, the fishery is comprised of four lakes, each heavily stocked with large fish and a diverse range of species all to Specimen size.
The complex boasts an impressive anglers lodge which has panoramic views over the surrounding countryside. Offering the perfect environment to socialise and catch up on all the latest captures.
The site is totally secure and is protected by CCTV.
- No Dogs
- Membership Cards must be carried at all times
- No non-fishing guests
- No shelf life Boiles
- No Barbed Hooks
- Nets and Mats must be used at all times
- No rubbish to be left around any of the lakes
- No Radios unless used with headphones
- No Rods to be left baited & unattended(it is a criminal offence)
- Number of Rods used must be declared when purchasing your ticket
- No Bait Boats & No Fish Finders
- All cars must be parked in the car park
- All Children under 16 must be accompanied by an Adult.
- No Floating Baits, No Surface Fishing
No fish to be removed from the fishery, you will be Prosecuted.
The Churchgate Lakes Team